Back to Homepage.
About this site
This site stars:
- SVK with
SVN...because I always hated CVS
OS I use for my workstation (OS X for my laptop)
- Gimp...for images
- Perl...for CGI code
- vi...for editing
Effort has been made to ensure that this site consists of valid HTML.
However, since all pages are generated from templates, it is difficult
to test them against the W3C validator. Those pages which were tested
passed. If you note an HTML error, please
- Flash...because I can't be bothered to install plugins
- Frames...because they're not needed here
the beauty of LaTeX can't be converted to HTML
- Pixel-perfect design...because that's not what HTML was
- Popups...because you know better than I do when you want a new
- Required cookies...because I don't care who you are
experience, not destroy it
- XML...because no human should be forced to write XML
- The following words (with apologies to Scott Skinner
'cyberpunk', 'cyberspace', 'digital highway',
'global network', 'infobahn', 'infoway',
'information superhighway', 'cracker', 'on-ramp'...except
perhaps in irony
You are currently viewing the site in accessibility mode, which attempts
to confirm to
AA status. A more graphical
version of this site is available.
You may also wish to
settings for this site.
Copyright and information section:
Copyright, rights reserved, &tc: Ann Barcomb,
2004 - 2015.
This page was last modified
1843 days ago.
 "This review was written without
the use of the following terms: cyberpunk, cyberspace, digital highway,
global network, infobahn, infoway, information superhighway,
cracker and on-ramp. With a little effort, you can avoid using
these terms as well." --Scott Skinner, Spring 1995 issue of